Hur man spelar Blackjack StandardKlicka här för en utskriftsvänlig version
While slots remain the favoured game genre in online casinos, any attempt to emulate the real life casino experience in its entirety warrants more than just that. Table and card games elicit strong images in our mind whenever we think of land-based casinos. This is why it’s no happy coincidence that scenes of players standing on the edge of their seats as they test their skills and fate against other players and the dealer at tables in classic card games such as Black Jack have been immortalized in countless films.
With technological advances, top notch game providers such as NetEnt have not only brought such games as Blackjack to online casinos in automated form, but have taken it a step further with live casino games. NetEnt Live Casino brings the feel of being right at a Blackjack table in a real casino thanks to real-life streaming in HD quality. As you take a virtual seat at the table, you’ll be greeted by a real-life croupier who hosts the game. You’ll also have the option to interact with other players there for some wins and a good time just like yourself. In a nutshell, NetEnt Live Casino brings back sociability and the human touch that became something foregone ever since the shift from real life casinos to online ones.
Qausar Gaming, always on top of the latest trends in the online casino world, has heard the call for the implementation of real life table and card games, and has partnered up with NetEnt to bring to you, the player, nothing but the best in the business.
Now, let’s take a look at how the NetEnt Live Casino HD Black Jack iteration unfolds, with all the rules and game mechanics summarised for the sake of simplicity. Both players new to the live version of this timeless classic as well as those needing a little brushing up on their skills are sure to find this useful.
NetEnt Live Casino HD Black Jack is led by a real-life dealer and everything is streamed in HD quality visuals. Since the game happens in real-time, you, the player, can chat with both the dealer and with other players at the same table. The chat window is located on the left-hand side of the screen. Players who’ve made themselves available for chatting are indicated. Other information available on screen includes minimum and maximum bets allowed, the dealer’s name, as well as your own current bet, wins and balance.
Another screen – the dynamic billboard – is situated on the right side of the screen. Information readily available here includes the value of the dealer’s hands for the last 10 rounds. There’s also the percentages of how many Black Jack’s the dealer has got as well as busted hands. Other information in view includes the percentage for the winnings and pushed hands during the last round from all players.
In the bottom central portion of the screen, you will see the chips with all the values available. By clicking the arrows left and right, you can toggle between the different value chips. Once you place your bets, if you’ve used more than one type of chip, these will be added up and the total value will be displayed with one chip in your bet box.
As you take a seat at the table, the dealer will guide you and other players as to when bets are open/closed, when the round starts/ends, as well as indicating all steps of the game along the way. Cards are shuffled by an automatic shuffle machine – Shufflemaster – and NetEnt’s Black Jack plays with 6 decks of cards.
A round of live Black Jack plays out as follows:
· As the dealer announces that bets are open, a timer is set off and players must place their bets before the allotted time is up
· The box on the table before the player is where you place your chips equivalent to your stake before the timer is up
· The dealer proceeds to hand out two cards to each player and them to him/herself
· The player at the far right of the table is invited to decide how they will play their hand, and every player, moving to the left, will do the same according to the rules (refer to the next section). After the player receives his/her cards, they can decide immediately how to play even if it’s not their turn yet. This means that the dealer will skip those who’ve decided to “stand” that round. Standing for three rounds in a row results in the player losing a seat at that table.
· It is then the dealer’s turn. First, they buy a second card and then decide how they will play their hand
· After the dealer has completed his/her turn, the round comes to an end and all losses are collected and wins are paid out
Also, you’ll need to know how to undo or re-place bets. The button to the right of your chips allows you to undo your bet placed. The button on the left side of the bespoke chips allows you to re-place the same bet from a previous round.
Settings included in the game are as follows:
· Players list
· Chat on/off
· BGM music on/off or adjust volume
· SFX on/off or adjust volume
· Live Casino sounds on/off
· Video quality set to high/medium/low
· Screen minimize/maximise
NetEnt Live Casino HD Black Jack has its RTP set at 99.5%. Now, let’s look at the house rules and all the terminology you need to know. Your goal is to reach or be the closest to “21” adding the value of your cards. If you go over 21, you go “bust”. The value for all the cards is as follows:
· Normal cards follow the value as indicated on each card
· Jacks, Queens, and Kings carry the same value as 10
· Ace is valued both at 1 and 11
The pay-out information found in the pay table is as follows:
· Black Jack pays out at a ratio of 3:2
· Insurance pays out at a ratio of 2:1
· Win pays out at a ratio of 1:1
Now, we’ll turn to all the terminology and rules of the game:
· Hit – After the dealer gives you your initial two cards, you need to buy more cards to get the closest possible to 21 without going over.
· You win if the total number of points on your card are higher than those of the dealer
· Bust – If your total number of points exceeds 21 after buying more cards, you lose. If the dealer also goes over 21, s/he also loses
· Split – If the cards initially dealt to you have the same number or suit, you will play with a split hand. This means that you will play with two hands and get added cards for each hand. Your stake, however, remains the same as before the split. Splitting only happens once during a round and cannot be re-split
· Stand – This means that you want to stop receiving anymore cards. Your total number of points is counted to 21 or below. The player must then wait for the dealer to play his/her hand
· Push – if the player’s cards’ value is equal to that of the dealer, then it’s a draw. You neither win nor lose any bets, and you keep your bet placed at the beginning of the round
· Insurance – If the dealer’s first card is an Ace, you can choose to go for “insurance”. In other words, you will double your initial bet. If, then, the dealer hits Black Jack, your bet is paid out according to the pay-table
· Black Jack – Black Jack is achieved when you get an Ace (valued at 11 points) and a card with a value of 10 (i.e. 10, Jack, Queen, King). If your first two cards give you a Black Jack, you automatically win the round. If the dealer gets a Black Jack, they win over all players who’ve opted to stand
· If the dealer gets 17 or a soft 17 (incl. an Ace), they must stand. If they get 16, they must draw another card
You can double your bet on the first two cards the dealer gives you, even if this is a split. In this case, you will automatically receive another card
At this time, NetEnt Live Casino HD Black Jack is only available after you’ve created your account, had it verified, and deposited real funds. This is because the game requires you to play with real money. However, if you want to learn the ropes of Black Jack, brush up on your skills, or simply get a feel for the game, you can choose amongst Quasar Gaming’s selection of automated Black Jack games. Head to the Casino category and select the Table Games sub-category. Then, when you’re ready for some real live casino action, play NetEnt Live Casino HD Black Jack only at Quasar Gaming!